- In the year 2120 of the new era, two interstellar exploration teams carrying human sparks, after a long and arduous interstellar journey, successfully met on the planet Y1799 in the depths of the universe, and decided to rebuild a prosperous and full of vitality for mankind on this beautiful and strange planet. interstellar home.
- All participants must register for the competition before the designated deadline. Any participant who has not registered will not be allowed to compete. Participants must provide all necessary information.
- This is an individual design competition. The participants will be used a ZMRobo kit where they can be creative with their robot that should have an ENVIRONMENTAL APPLICATION.
- The participants will be given an amount of time to design their robot using the ZMRobo kit lend to them before the competition proper. During the competition proper, the participants will only present or send their video demonstrating the robot’s function and design.
- The video presentation of the participants will be judged based on a variety of criteria.
- All participants are required to arrive at the designated competition venue at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Latecomers will not be permitted to compete and will be disqualified from the event. Any participant who is unable to attend the competition due to unforeseen circumstances must notify the organizers as soon as possible.
- The organizer/ facilitators have the right to apply penalties, disqualify and dismiss any registered participants from the competition, at their discretion, at any stage of the competition.
- All projects submitted for the competition must be created using only the components and materials provided in the designated robotics kit. Any additional components or materials are strictly prohibited.
- Ignorance of rules does not justify rule breaking. If you have questions about any rules, contact our support.
- Teams must be present 10 minutes before the event. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- The competition is open to all students who are currently enrolled in SHS, ECE or ECT programs. Participants must be able to provide proof of their enrollment status upon request, and any participant found to be ineligible will be disqualified from the event.
- The participating group must have maximum of two (2) members only.
- Participants must adhere to a code of conduct that outlines expected behavior during the event, such as respect for other participants, non-discrimination, and ethical conduct
- Participants must adhere to rules related to intellectual property rights, which could include restrictions on the use of copyrighted materials or ownership of the intellectual property developed during the event.
- The participating group must accomplish the ERovoutika Agreement Form
|Originality||The ZMRobo design is unique||20%|
|Innovativeness||The ZMRobo design involves a combination of new materials, fabrication techniques, and design methodologies to push the boundaries of what is possible in the field of robotics.||30%|
|Creativity||The ZMRobo design explores new ideas, challenge traditional approaches, and adapt to evolving technologies and requirements.||30%|
|Relevance||The ZMRobo design is relevant to the theme of the event and is feasible for real-life applications.||20%|