- The competition is open to all students who are currently enrolled in senior high school or college. Participants must be able to provide proof of their enrollment status upon request, and any participant found to be ineligible will be disqualified from the event.
- All participants must register for the competition before the designated deadline. Any participant who has not registered will not be allowed to compete. Participants must provide all necessary information.
- The project to be created is a line-following robot and it will be racing a line track head-to-head with another robot. the objective is to build the fastest line-following robot.
- The competition has no restrictions on the tools, applications, or software that participants may use.
- The robotics kit and line-track will be provided by Erovoutika.
- The competition will be based on the winners per race and will be running a single elimination format. The robots will be paired and will race against each other, losers will be eliminated, winners will advance in the tournament.
- By participating, all participants automatically agree that they vow to respect fellow participants and staff.
- Players are expected to conduct themselves and compete with the spirit of sportsmanship, maintaining a friendly and polite demeanor in activities involving other participants and the public in general.
- The organizer/ facilitators have the right to apply penalties, disqualify and dismiss any registered participants from the competition, at their discretion, at any stage of the competition.
- All participants are required to arrive at the designated competition venue at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Latecomers will not be permitted to compete and will be disqualified from the event. Any participant who is unable to attend the competition due to unforeseen circumstances must notify the organizers as soon as possible.
- All participants are required to remain within the designated competition area once the event has begun. Leaving the venue during the competition is strictly prohibited, and any participant who does so will be disqualified from the event.
- All projects submitted for the competition must be created using only the components and materials provided in the designated robotics kit. Any additional components or materials are strictly prohibited.
- Once the event commences, all participating groups are strictly prohibited from communicating with any other groups until the end of the competition. Any attempt to communicate or collaborate with other groups will result in immediate disqualification.
- Facilitators reserve the right to edit the rules at any time and disqualify teams for reasons not stated in this list or take other action.
- Ignorance of rules does not justify rule breaking. If you have questions about any rules, contact our support.
- Participants must adhere to a code of conduct that outlines expected behavior during the event, such as respect for other participants, non-discrimination, and ethical conduct.
- Participants are encouraged to leverage their creativity and knowledge in order to develop innovative solutions that address pressing environmental challenges.
- Participants must adhere to rules related to intellectual property rights, which could include restrictions on the use of copyrighted materials or ownership of the intellectual property developed during the event.
- Participants must adhere to health and safety regulations, such as wearing protective gear or following safety procedures when working with hazardous materials or equipment.
- All participants must form teams consisting of a maximum of two (2) members. Participants who do not have a team upon registration will be assigned to a team by the organizers. Teams will be created at random or based on participant preferences, if feasible. Participants may also have a maximum of one (1) coach.
- Participants may request to change teams prior to the start of the competition, but the organizers reserve the right to deny such requests. Each team will be given a team name and must work together throughout the competition.